DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thane / iThaners GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thaners987

Thane / iThaners GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Thane / iThaners GM Application   Thane / iThaners GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:20 am

Name: Thane Marshall

IGN: iThaners

What is your experience as a GM?: i was a gm for CirtiXms but i was de-gmed for inactivity because i was hospitalized.

Have you ever been a GM before?(If so tell me your accoplishments and achievements you made as a GM.) accomplishments and achievements? umm, i was the only gm online taking care of more than 500 players for 3 hours. is that anything big? i have months of gm experience.

How long have u played DesStory? just joined but i like it already. lol.

What will you do to help DesStory as a GM? give advice that could help this server become the best! i can give u some hints that can really atract players and make this server the best it can be.

Reason to hire u? im considered helpful. im friendly umm, it takes alot to annoy me and i dont give up or quit easily.

What will you do if u're not choosen? continue playing.
Back to top Go down
thaners987

Thane / iThaners GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thane / iThaners GM Application   Thane / iThaners GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:23 am

uhh... nevermind... lol.
my computer doesnt work with .rar files.
Back to top Go down

Thane / iThaners GM Application
Page 1 of 1