DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danny's GM application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny

Danny's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Danny's GM application.   Danny's GM application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:04 am

Name:Danny

IGN:ComPleXiTy

What is your experience as a GM: My experience as a GM is good because I've made alot of events and always on the look out for hackers.

Have you ever been a GM before:Yes I have in a couple of servers but adly they all shutted down due to lag, no donations.

How long have u played DesStory:I just started like 1 hour ago but I played over 100 private servers Smile

What will you do to help DesStory as a GM: What I will do to help DesStory is that I would make events and keep the community stable and fun and always on the lookout for hackers when I'm not doing events.

Reason to hire u:Reason to hire me is that I will be loyal and then I might invite my friends to this server Very Happy

What will you do if u're not choosen:If i'm not chosen I will just play DesStory regularly like a normal mapler :3
Back to top Go down

Danny's GM application.
Page 1 of 1