DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aslanking GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aslanking

Aslanking GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Aslanking GM Application   Aslanking GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:55 am

Name:Tan Kang Wei

IGN:Aslanking

What is your experience as a GM?Finding hackers,and also Beside Being a GM i'm experienced in being Web-admin too.

Have you ever been a GM before?(If so tell me your accoplishments and achievements you made as a GM.)I have been a GM On LoveMS Before becoming a GM on that server I was a Forum Moderator, making small time banners and uploading music onto the site MP3 player. , after that, i moved on to DevilMS and been a GM for about 1 month, then DevilMS was officially closed Then i became a GM on DragonStory, I helped everyone that needed help, and banned hackers whenever I found one leaving no exception to the GM rules. i know all of the GM commands such as !map, !warphere, !spawn and i have a GM Handbook full of codes. I am very active in DesStory and helpful. I also believe in good connection between player and GM. I can also help the server grow up by I can help it by keeping the players informed on any updates, helping with any technical issues , voting everyday and advesting on youtube to my friends and family, i'm also currently working on a DMS promotion video. I am constantly helping people and i notice there are a lot of people who need help but there are no gm's online. But i will be there to help them, I also think that GMs are role models.Also i have been a GM in ClownMs,RemixMs,SlinkyMs,RogerMs And also (Co-Owner)Of ManiaMs and PieMs

How long have u played DesStory?Like around 5 days.

What will you do to help DesStory as a GM?I will help out the forum, and also the website.I can be in charge of Forums and Website as i'm experienced in that.

Reason to hire u?I am experienced in being a GM,Familiar with the commands,ALso i started learning how to code too.I am also experienced in hosting forums,upgrading them,Making forum.I am also currently in charge of RemixMs, Forum,Website too.I am also the Owner of ManiaMs,PieMs forum.

What will you do if u're not choosen?I will still help out the community,and also help out in the forum,but really hope i can do something to the server.
Back to top Go down

Aslanking GM Application
Page 1 of 1