DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skylord's GM Application Form =D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
love_is_terrible

Skylord's GM Application Form =D Empty
PostSubject: Skylord's GM Application Form =D   Skylord's GM Application Form =D I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:33 am

Name: Kevin

IGN: Skylord

What is your experience as a GM? I made countless of fun events that made players happy. i have also catch
hackers that the server is hacker free.

Have you ever been a GM before?(If so tell me your accoplishments and achievements you made as a GM.) Yes i have been a gm before. As written in my experience, i can say that i have made a server fun and hackers free

How long have u played DesStory? Not quite long bout a week or so. But i kind of understand most of the things in the server.

What will you do to help DesStory as a GM? As written in my experience, i can help to make events, catch hackers, and help players to the best i can.

Reason to hire u? I will be faithful to server and will try my best to make server populated.

What will you do if u're not choosen? I will continue playing the server and do my best for the server.
Back to top Go down

Skylord's GM Application Form =D
Page 1 of 1