DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOICEEx GM's Application ! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VOICEEx

VOICEEx GM's Application ! :D Empty
PostSubject: VOICEEx GM's Application ! :D   VOICEEx GM's Application ! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:27 am

Name:Alvin .

IGN:VOICEEx.

What is your experience as a GM? I Have Been A GM In Some Private Servers Too . I Know The Codes . And Will Help Ppls Too . Very Happy

Have you ever been a GM before?(If so tell me your accoplishments and achievements you made as a GM.) Well , I Can Say Its A Yes . And I Help Alot Of Ppls Too . Active As The Same As Other Ppls . Can Online Everyday Too .

How long have u played DesStory? Well . I Have Play Quite A While Now . Its Fun And Nice And I Am Sure If Ppls Know About This Server , I Am Sure They Will Join ! Very Happy

What will you do to help DesStory as a GM? Of Cause , The Most Important Is To Help Ppls In Our Server Very Happy And I Can Tell My Friends Or Other Ppls To Come Join This Server Too .

Reason to hire u? I Am Nice , Helpful And Friendly Very Happy Anything . I Will Sure Help Anyone .

What will you do if u're not choosen? Well , If I Am Not Chosen . Its Nothing . I Will Still Stay And Play This Server Cause Its Fun ! Very Happy And The GMs Now Are So Friendly And Nice Too Very Happy

Hope You Will Choose Me And I Will Make Sure You Wont Regret Very Happy
Back to top Go down

VOICEEx GM's Application ! :D
Page 1 of 1