DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael's GameMaster Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

Michael's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Michael''s GameMaster Application   Michael's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:10 am

Name: Michael Stapells
IGN: Michael
What is your experience as a GM? I have my own server called SkadoushStory (website skadoushstory.tk) btw it sucks
Have you ever been a GM before? I have been a GM on approximatly 8 servers but most of them have closed down but this server looks well made and i hope it never closes
How long have u played DesStory? One Day Very Happy
What will you do to help DesStory as a GM? If i am a GM i will be on the server 2 hours guarenteed a day to help out new players and i can do a little coding if you need it.
Reason to hire u? I think you should hire me as a GM beacuse of my attitude and care for others because when other players are not happy I am not happy.
What will you do if u're not choosen? If i am not chosen i will be pretty disipointed because i think my role as a Game Master would be a GREAT addition to the server. but if i am not chosen i will still be on 2 hours or more a day GUARENTEED.

From Your fellow Mapler Michael Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Michael's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster Application   Michael's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:17 am

Please post your GM application on the new forums:
http://www.des-story.forummotion.com
Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Back to top Go down

Michael's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1