DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monique's [GM] app :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monique

Monique's [GM] app :) Empty
PostSubject: Monique's [GM] app :)   Monique's [GM] app :) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:10 am

Name: Monique
IGN: Monique Razz

What is your experience as a GM?
I have been a GM on several servers, such as SmileyStory, HappyMS, LightMS, and some all-GM servers. I was mostly GM on v.55, v.60, and v.61, so I am familiar with the basic commands such as !say, !notice, !item etc.

Have you ever been a GM before?(If so tell me your accomplishments and achievements you made as a GM.)

I have been quite a successful GM, most of the time just helping people out in-game and on the forums. Accomplishments and achievements.. Does being GM of the week on the main site count? ._. LOL. I used to count how many hackers I banned, but I lost count): So yeah- not sure what else counts as achievements. XD

How long have u played DesStory?
I have been on the forums for a while, but have only played DesStory for a day, as it wasn't online before. However, I am already quite familiar with the NPCs and some bugs/solutions regardless Very Happy

What will you do to help DesStory as a GM?
I will ban hackers, but will firstly make sure they are hacking before the decision is made; as a mistaken ban can cause a lot of chaos. I will also help players in-game, on the forums, and on hamachi whether the server is online or not. And of course, I will host events when they are necessary- or as frequently as the admin advises.

Reason to hire u?
I am a patient individual, and won't get irritated easily. I don't mind repeating myself, so I will answer the player's question until they fully understand. I am comfortable with using commands, so I can help people easily. I am online very often, for large amounts of time- since I'm pretty much a MapleStory addict Smile

What will you do if u're not choosen?
Of course I will continue playing DesStory, because I'm basically a loyal DesStory player ;p I will also continue helping players in-game, on the forums, on hamachi and such.
Back to top Go down

Monique's [GM] app :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesStory :: DesStory :: GM Application-
Jump to: