DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Krazy Being GM =]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrazyxJ

Krazy Being GM =] Empty
PostSubject: Krazy Being GM =]   Krazy Being GM =] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Hi I am Jay,

Live: USA (Est time)

What is your experience as a GM?

Yes i have been on my friends server and its really fun but when there is people in my server i like to play around but not like give them stuff. Its fun being a gm and im hopefully being one =].

Have you Every been a gm ?

Yes i have been in my friends server it was really fun i know how to use codes and ban people and others but i like to do is doing events and hanging out with others but i will ban hackers.

How long have u played DesStory?
Uhmm I just started

What will you do to help DesStory as a GM?

The major thing i looked for is hackers, spammers ,swearing, and harassing others. I would like to be a gm because im a nice guy and would like to help you guys and that i would like to help others with questions (of course not lvling) I would like to help others

Reason to hire u?

I like to be a gm because i like to help solve problems and ban hackers and i like to help out you guys and i will look for hackers or what ever who ever is not following the rules and i will listen to you guys too

What will you do if u're not choosen?
I will just continure to play this server and help out
Back to top Go down

Krazy Being GM =]
Page 1 of 1