DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GMAPP]Vinnie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vinnie

[GMAPP]Vinnie Empty
PostSubject: [GMAPP]Vinnie   [GMAPP]Vinnie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Name:
IGN:
Vinnie

USA

What is your experience as a GM?
I am head GM of my friends server in closed beta. I will get proof as soon as he puts it back up as for others I will get proof or try to find my screenshots if possible. I've also have been GM of about 5 other servers.

Have you ever been a GM before?(If so tell me your accoplishments and achievements you made as a GM.)
I have helped make a Custom PQ and have helped many servers from low rank to high rank and got more players.

How long have u played DesStory?
A day.

What will you do to help DesStory as a GM?
Aside from the other things, 2 recent servers I have been on has shutdown and the players need a new server that means I could bring many here. I would vote as many times as I could.

Reason to hire u?
I believe in getting the job done right the first time. Mistakes happen, but I'll be quick to fix it. I want to experience a new server. I have a need for meeting new people. The last server I was on gave me a hard time. I was a great memeber and helped a lot.The community used to be great, but now its losing it. I decided to quit. After that I was accepted as GM on another server which is currently closed. I know from experience of about being GM on 5 different servers that if done right a GM's job is very hard. If u ask why I dont play on servers i am GM on it is because they shutdown or I lost interest in their community. Being GM, catching hackers is an obvious thing. I know there are other things that a GM must do to maintain equality and tranquility. I love advertisement and recruitment. I will do my very best to make new members to enjoy their experience as much as possible.

What will you do if u're not choosen?
I will quit and bad mouth the server. JK lol I would keep playing like normal.
Back to top Go down

[GMAPP]Vinnie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesStory :: DesStory :: GM Application-
Jump to: