DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sanders gm app its kinda goood i hope =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H0B0

Sanders gm app its kinda goood i hope =) Empty
PostSubject: Sanders gm app its kinda goood i hope =)   Sanders gm app its kinda goood i hope =) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:29 am

Name:Sander
IGN:Diego
What is your experience as a GM?
yes I have experiences as a GM, on my friend's private server I caught alot of hackers, and the whole experience of being a GM was just really fun lol.and i had my own private server but i got sued o.0

Have you ever been a GM before?(If so tell me your accoplishments and achievements you made as a GM.)
yes ive bin a gm 2 times on grafitims and kickms =)
well the i had my own private server so i now kinda mutch about being a gm i made codes and stuff but i think i forgot most of the coding sorry
How long have u played DesStory?just started
What will you do to help DesStory as a GM?

I can help people that are new to MapleStory, maybe get comfortable to the game interface. Many people say i have a friendly personality so I will be as helpful as possible. I also am used to the being Gm and the responsibilities that come along with the power. I have been in the GM position for 3 months. I also familiarized myself with the GM commands that are needed to go along with the occasion. I like sponsoring event so maybe I can be Sophie's assistant. If not I can just look after the server. (Take care of hackers/Help others by answering questions and all that.)

[Reason to hire u?
[not saying you will but anyway] I think you'd pick me because, overall I know alot about maplestory, I know what most hacks look like [hacker hunt > ] and I'm very [veryveryvery] social which would come in handy when helping other players if they needed it.

What will you do if u're not choosen?

well then i wil do the same things im doing now xD
Back to top Go down

Sanders gm app its kinda goood i hope =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesStory :: DesStory :: GM Application-
Jump to: