DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AutumHeart GM app ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lchcompani

AutumHeart GM app ^^ Empty
PostSubject: AutumHeart GM app ^^   AutumHeart GM app ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:24 am

Name:Esther
IGN:AutumHeart
What is your experience as a GM?
Actually i never been a GM before so i dun hav any exp in GM works. I hope this will not be a problem for me to fail to become GM. Sad
HAve you ever been a GM before?
The answer is no....
How long hav you play DesStory?
I hav play DesStory for about 4 to 5 months...its quite a long time ^^
What will u do to help DesStory as a GM?
Well as other GM, i will also help newbie to make them start easier and also players that facing problems.Besides, i will also bann hackers to prevent more hacks happening in DesStory. Also i love to host event for the players to have fun so that these can attract more player to join our server ^^
Reason to hire you?
Erm... although im quiet hot tempel but im a patient person i can answer those player that keep asking question patiently. I also online often to help any players although im not a GM now. Another reason is im maple story addicted. I had play many kind of story for example of coz DesStory, dragon story, Nana ms, ancient ms, and more. tell u what , i play maple since im 14 i think, thats the 1st time i play maplesea version maple story.
What will u do if u are not choosen?
Well i wont give up so easily haha^^...i will still play DesStory coz this server the is most enjoying server i nvr had. Also i love my fren so much that is Monique who had juz be a GM also ^^
Back to top Go down

AutumHeart GM app ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesStory :: DesStory :: GM Application-
Jump to: