DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MiiZuko GM Applicatoin~!=D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
billy

MiiZuko GM Applicatoin~!=D Empty
PostSubject: MiiZuko GM Applicatoin~!=D   MiiZuko GM Applicatoin~!=D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:31 am

Name:Billy.

IGN:MiiZuKo.

What is your experience as a GM?So i want to say is No.So, i want to try to be a GM i'll be a friendly GM.. i'll help Ppl to earn messos and on their levels...

How long have u played DesStory? Well . I Have Play Quite A While Now . Its Fun, Nice And The GM is so Friendly. And I Am Sure If Ppls Know About This Server , I Am Sure They Will Join !And they sure will invite more Ppl to join too.

What will you do to help DesStory as a GM? Of Cause , The Most Important Is To Help Ppls In Our Server And Clearing All The Hacker In The Game. I Can Tell My Friends Or Other Ppls To Come Join This Server Too

Reason to hire u? I'm Nice ,Helpful, Friendly, Actives and Any Things Need Help And If I Was Not Busy I Will Go Look Around.

What will you do if u're not choosen? Sure will stay, cause this sever is Very Nice GM is Very Friendly Too. How could a Mapler don't keep joining with the trrm like this?

Hope you will choosen me i will do my best. I Know i am new and the choosen persent is lower than 50% but i still hope u will choose me Very Happy [ If u choosen me u will be not regret ] Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by billy on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change Subject)
Back to top Go down

MiiZuko GM Applicatoin~!=D
Page 1 of 1