DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zaden's Gm App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zadenx

Zaden's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Zaden's Gm App   Zaden's Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:09 pm

-Objective: A nice cozy job of governing a server.

-Believes

-That as being a GM Emotions have no place in that job

-That being Honest is the way to get Trusted

-Experience:

Three years of being a GM for a server

Two years of lessons of using Photoshop for various uses (makeup, Ugly, Effects)

One year making banners for servers.

-Strengths

*Banner Maker- I’mnot the OMFG AWSOME HE CAN MAKE THINGS FLASHY. But I am very artistic so, If youjust say Do something nice you might not get what you want.

I am good at it when you give me a description such as “I want so and so doing this with this in his hand"

*Leadership Skills- I leaded a team of 4 Who knew nothing about science into Victory Dont bealive mewww.hsalaredo.org>Photo Gallery> (I forgot the month) look for ScienceBowl*

* Gets things done-If my Deadline is one day and i have 7 hours to make w/e im making or doing.I'll get it done even if i have to stay up to Bloody 6 AM*

*Sense of humor- My humor can only go far and I don’t cross the line. But sometimes when people just don’t know when to stop it aggravates me to death…Literally.

*Tactician- I can Read the human body well and since me being a player of a Pserver for a while I pretty much know what the people want.

-Weakness

*Random play times during school.

*Not Very Stronge motionally- That does not mean I’ll give in to a poor noob who has like -100mesos that just means that when Stuff happens in life I won’t be as pepped as Iusually am

*Crazy mom- My mom will, Ocassionally Ask me to do random things that have nothing to do with anything

Why choose me.

Why choose me? That’sa good Question. Well if you look at me in the right light im preety much alright. I mean let’s just put this in an employer’s eyes.

Employer’s Thoughts

First this guy takes the time to make a resume instead of posting some noob post saying” I throw events and I’m sexy.”

His beliefs seem to be the one that I need in my Group of gm

His experience in banners can really Fix us up.

-End-

I mean really Why not choose me im golden! I mean theres many others like me but if you look around you won’t see many people that can do what I do and that take tme to write a resume. And besides im the one being honest telling you what my Flaws are.

Why NOT choose me.

First why put this?Are you being a stupid noob whose trying to get his career killed?

No. I’m being honestits one of my Beliefs My Boss needs to know why he shouldn’t and why he Shouldchoose me I mean if he finds out while I work it’ll cause more problems I mightas well show him what im not good at so that when the time comes He won’t haveto yell.

Im a ninja I mean I’llsit down on hide all day and walk around Vic isle when I get bored trying tofind players doing stupid things (hacking)

I also honestly getvery bored up to the point where I just need to do something, So I usally makea noob Character so I can be like the hulk. Don gets my angry ha-ha.

Q&A

Here are several questions that people have asked me in the past.

Have you owned a Pserver?

I had one up for a while

Have you ever given a way objects to another player?

No. Never, I would getin serious Trouble
Besides its Nasty and unfair

How do you feel about Hackers?

Well not to be a hypocrite but I was one in GMS But never in a psever to me Psevers are more Secure

So then why do you want to become a Gm?

Because Hacking has its place why hack people that have done nothing wrong? I mean I understand Nexon. But everything else is just like Dude? Do you even have half a brain?

Can you make animated banners?

Well yes. Its practically easy but im not a master at it

Can I see some ofyour “Banner Work?”

Hellz yea :3

https://2img.net/h/i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd31/zadenx/Ouch.jpg

Can I seea vid that you made/.

Irecorded my Friend did the effects big grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W71CW1YHh7I&feature=channel_page

Im learning how to

Credits.

Katie forhelping me make this Resume without your idea on Effect order I wouldn’t havedone this

My Sanity;3

My music

You for reading it
Back to top Go down

Zaden's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesStory :: DesStory :: GM Application-
Jump to: