DesStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DesStory Where your real adventure begins...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GameMaster Application:xSaintyx~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xSaintyx

xSaintyx

GameMaster Application:xSaintyx~ Empty
PostSubject: GameMaster Application:xSaintyx~   GameMaster Application:xSaintyx~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:43 am

Name: Samuel(Aka.Sammy,Sammeh ,Sammie)
IGN: xSaintyxx

What is your experience as a GM?:As i have been in many maplestory private servers, i also had been given the GameMaster Status in some of them. Some examples of servers i have been GM-ed in are ManiaMS, UniverseStory, and so on. I can do the basic of being a GameMaster. For example, banning hackers which disrupts the server, answering properly the questions of players of the server, and keeping order in the server. Catching hackers need skills and knowledge, answering questions need knowledge about private servers, and keeping order in the server involves leadership as a GameMaster. Wy should i be a GameMaster? Firstly, i have responsibility. Responsibility means to be responsible for our actions and about the work you're given. Being responsible means to not be afraid of your actions, and to do things responsibly. Responsibility also means to have commitment for the server, giving all your best in making the server a popular one. Being responsible is also a way of earning respect form fellow players, which allows you to keep order easily in the server.

Secondly, i have respect. Respecting other players and they would also do so. Although a GameMaster is of a higher position and power, they also need to respect them as players of the server. With no respect, they would feel not "belonging" to the server, and quit it easily without hesitation. Respecting them and you would have respect as a proper GameMaster. There is quite a few ways of earning respect, but its the heart that matters. When someone asks you a question improperly, as a GameMaster, they should not just lose their temper and throw everything on them. We can't release our stress on players, which is disrespecting them as players of the server. They should instead of flaming or cussing them, we should instead help them with all the knowledge they have, wholeheartedly.

Thirdly, comes about how i enjoy helping people. We should help people, no matter you're of higher position or not. Wells, if i were given such position, i would have more opportunities and help them in anything they need help of. As i enjoy helping, i would help people of the server as long as i could, enjoying my time helping. I am also tolerative. I would keep my cool in any situations, which prevents me from creating mistakes in the work i do. If someone would flame or cuss me, i would lose my temper and swear at the person, and would handle the situation properly instead. Some GameMasters would lose intrest in being a GameMaster because of these stuff which they got to do as a GameMaster. I enjoy the work of a GameMaster, and could do it well. I am also quite active in private servers, and would want to get this chance in helping the server with all the knowledge and experience i gained from past servers.

Have you ever been a GM before?(If so tell me your accoplishments and achievements you made as a GM.): I have been GM-ed before in a couple of servers. I have done a banner for the server, creating a proper forums, making a tutorial for Cype Management System, hosting new events in-game to create fun for the server, and helped lots of players in-game without losing my temper.

How long have u played DesStory?: Although i have not been playing DesStory for a very long time as other players of this server, i can see that compared to some other servers, the server is not so laggy and nice community, which i'm sure it has a chance in being a popular maplestory private server.

What will you do to help DesStory as a GM?: Being a GameMaster could help me get more opputunities on helping the DesStory community, which i enjoy. I also have some events in mind and hosts them to create more fun in the server, having more players to join the DesStory family. I also enjoy in hosting events as i could be thanked for my effort and looking at how happy players were, which is why i enjoy it too. I could do quite much stuff related to the server, with an exception of coding for servers. With the knowledge and experience as a GameMaster in other servers, i could memorize some commands, host events and answer questions efficiently as a GameMaster. I could also do the basics of a GameMaster like banning hackers, helping in forums and in-game, hosting events, and so on.

Reason to hire you?: Unlike some other GameMasters, i enjoy helping players in anyways which they need help on, without blowing my top over it. I also played maplestory private servers for a long time and been GM-ed in a couple of private servers, which i have lots of experience and knowledge about them. I could use the knowledge i gained from my experience of numerous private servers, and further improve DesStory. I'm sure DesStory could be the best private server with work done to improve it.

What will you do if u're not choosen?: There would be always a reason for everything, and i'm sure there's a understandable reason if i'm not chosen. I will respect the desicion made and will further improve myself instead and give it a go next time if i'm more suitable for it. I would not be depressed but grateful about having the chance to improve myself more. I would continue to help players with their needs as i enjoy it.

Thanks to the readers of my GameMaster Application for taking your time reading this.

-xsain

Last edited by xSaintyx on Fri May 01, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some typo errors.)
Back to top Go down

GameMaster Application:xSaintyx~
Page 1 of 1